Monday, September 9, 2013

Wow! What A Week!

Hey family!
This week was quite the busy one! 

First we spent a good portion of the week preparing for all the new missionaries. Our zone is super young and it is awesome! So much Spirit! :) We made sure everyone got to their areas with the new materials and the whole bit. We had to open new areas and get all their apartments ready. The mission is exploding right now! :D
One of the missionaries is 6 foot 10 inches!! just thought I´d throw that in there :)

Then we had a zone conference and that was fun! I kind of realized at the end of the training how much spanish they didn´t understand and i spoke in english for the last 2 minutes. They all perked up after that. Ooops. :P
Right after, I went back to alcoy to do another interview and it was amazing. Love those interviews! She was 13 and a spiritual giant.

Lastly we had an amazing lesson. It was with Victoria. She dropped us but I had a very special experience that I'd like to share.  We were teaching her the plan of salvation and I started to testify of living with our father in Celestial Glory. She began to doubt a little and the thought of not having her there made me cry. I have never felt so much love for someone. I truly felt the love of our heavenly father. It was an experience I won´t ever forget! 

We have two investigators getting married this week though :) then they can be baptized at the end of this month!

Love you all :) The mission is the best!
Elder Powell

No comments:

Post a Comment