Wednesday, September 17, 2014

September 8 - Miracles in all places

Hello Family!!

Well this week was awesome!!
 
We started the week down in Fuen for an awesome council. We were reminded of the power of the Book of Mormon. It really is so powerful!! I hope that everyone is reading it daily. I am, and it brings power to overcome temptations and to have the constant companionship of the spirit. It´s great. :) "The Book of mormon along with the spirit is the most powerful tool to conversion."

I also went on intercambios in Marbella, Puerto Banus and Estepona. It´s the richest area in the whole mission, puerto banus. It was crazy! It´s on the south west coast right next to malaga. Instead of mini vans and trucks going up and down the streets imagine feraris, lamborginis, bugatis, and porshes driving around :D But there were so many prepared people there! We found two new families while we were there and 2 people accepted baptism for this month. It was a fun Intercambio :)

In our area we are continuing our search for new investigators. We found one boliviano this week and he has accepted baptism for the end of this month. That was a real blessing. It is crazy hard but I love the power of faith. Have you ever had the feeling you just know something is going to happen but you don´t know how? That´s one thing for which I am thankful for on the mish. Learning how to confide completely in God. That was something really challenging for me. I relied more on the "arm of my own flesh" instead of that of the Lords. It´s way easier with the Lord ;) Glad I got that atribute down haha :)

The Lord is challenging me every day and I love it. Let the lord challenge you! It´s part of the plan :) Look at the situations in your life and think what the lord is trying to teach you. Always choose the hard right choice over the easy wrong choice :)

Love you all!! 
Elder Powell

Displaying DSC06324.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment